6. Select the field called "Task Completed"
7. Select the "contains" operator
8. In the value column put the subject of the task whose completion will trigger the workflow. (if you don't know the subject yet you can always come back and update this field) Click "Save and Next"
5. Select an the object you would like this workflow rule to interact with.
4. Click the New Rule button
3. If you see the screen below click continue. If not, skip to step 4
2. Click Create-->Workflow & Approvals-->Workflow Rules
1. Start by clicking setup at the top near your name.
9. Click the "Add Workflow Action" dropdown to select an action to trigger. The completion of the task (subject entered in stop 8) will trigger the specified workflow action.